Exciting developments are underway and are progressing at pace. If you would like to keep up-to-date with the latest projects and developments at Liverpool Waters, join our mailing list and we’ll deliver the latest news direct to your inbox.
1. The Lexington – concrete frame works on going with external façade and fit out works progressing throughout the development by BCEGI on behalf of Moda Living. Completion due within 2021..
2. Plaza 1821 – Façade and fit out works on going until completion at the end of Q1 2020 for 105 residential apartments on behalf of Peel L&P and Regenda.
3. Hive City Docks – tendering due to complete imminently for works to commence on site.
4. District Heat Network – Phase 2 ongoing. Part A and B of phase 2 now complete apart from area where road has been closed for safety reasons. Part C and D due to commence within September 2019.
5. Cruise Liner Terminal – Full planning determined, further marine consents required to allow the project to commence early 2020.
6. Cruise Liner Hotel – Planning approval awaited and expected within October 2019 to allow the project to commence early 2020.
7. A03 landing stage works – upgrade to footpath and public realm due to commence October 2019 until December 2019.
Liverpool Waters – March 2020 Update
Liverpool Waters – January Update
Liverpool Waters – November Update
Liverpool Waters – September Update
Liverpool Waters – June Update
Liverpool Waters – May Update
Please send me regular updates and newsletters from Liverpool Waters
Your email address will be added to the mailing list..visit the News page to stay up to date.
King Edward Triangle
Liverpool Waters Office
No. 12 Princes Dock
Sign up to our newsletter for the chance to win a night for two with dinner and breakfast at the Malmaison