Located on Liverpool’s stunning UNESCO listed waterfront, Princes Dock is a hub of business activity set in 14.5 hectares.
Situated within the £5.5 billion redevelopment scheme of Liverpool waterfront; Liverpool Waters, and next to the iconic Liver Building, Princes Dock could not be closer to the culture that marks this world famous city. Princes Dock offers the rare opportunity of a tranquil waterfront setting within the City Centre of Liverpool.
Many of the UK’s most prestigious companies including Coutts & Co, PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG and Capita are already based at Princes Dock.
Occupiers and visitors to Princes Dock enjoy the luxury of an excellent work setting with Grade A office buildings and also benefit from:
- On-site car parking in multi-storey and surface car parks
- 24 hour security services
- Dedicated on-site maintenance facilities and cleaning team
- On-site member health and leisure club
- On-site café, bars and restaurants
- Children’s nursery
- Convenience store
- Three luxury apartment towers
- Crowne Plaza and Malmaison Hotels
- Leeds-Liverpool Canal link
- The Liverpool Cruise Liner Facility
- Further land is also available for design and build opportunities of up to 200,000 sq.ft (18,580 sq.m).